Welcome !

I worked on this blog for sharing my passion about a particular form of art called Shibari. You can just think about regular bondage, sadistic stuff, or kinky sex, but personally I feel more like doing sculpture with human body. Its all about sensuality, discipline and art form. If most of the pictures here are not perfect, they are all great reminders of magics moments with all of those great peoples who helped me in my adventures.

This blog will not be updated again.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Video for the "Cirque du Soleil"

I've been asked to produce a demo video for the "Cirque du Soleil" and another compagny in germany.

The video will be an artistic bondage scene. Probably filmed outdoor, in a parc, forest, near a river... I still have to figure where...

If you have any interest in the project, you will have to give few hours a week, for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Some streching excercise can be required to be done at home.

So i need :

Someone good with a video camera & video edition.
2 or 3 girls in good physical condition, willing to train and practice a scene.

Let me know if you find someone who can have interest in that kind of project.

loverope@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know someone ....

I could give you the contact info...

westwood.emma@gmail.com