Welcome !

I worked on this blog for sharing my passion about a particular form of art called Shibari. You can just think about regular bondage, sadistic stuff, or kinky sex, but personally I feel more like doing sculpture with human body. Its all about sensuality, discipline and art form. If most of the pictures here are not perfect, they are all great reminders of magics moments with all of those great peoples who helped me in my adventures.

This blog will not be updated again.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So What? - Ministry

PLEASE READ THIS POST AND LEAVE COMMENTS (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A STUPID MORON!)



I am a bad guy you know it ?

I do bondage, I tie girls, sometimes I even slap them in the face, I also flog, burn, humiliate and cut them (sometimes).

I am fucking happy when a girl feel enough comfortable with submission to kneel in the middle of a "tres chic" restaurent.

I think a girl look pretty when she kneel feeling proud to doing it... also when she fall on the floor exhausted .. after such play, I smile... Roxy i still have so nice "souvenir" of our play!

I like violence and marks, its arts!





I have a weird lifestyle. I really don't care about people life. As you read this, tell me, are you a stripper ? Pro-Domme ? Just an easy bitch cocksuker ? A Junkie ? Do I care ? I like to make you asking yourself if I am a good or a bad guy, and i dont fucking care about what you might think.






NO. NO. NO. I don't fucking care.

We are into a weird lifestyle...










Mmm well... this post is for a man. Hey dude, ever think to stop acting like a girl and be a man ? If you are strong enough to back talk about our last show please feel free to come to us next time and told us what you have to say... you was a play monitor in Ottawa last breathless event ? Be a man, find your balls, and told us what you have to say !

RushX

1 comment:

Oli said...

Whut? Je la comprends pas...